Wednesday, June 15, 2011

From Small Things, Big Things Come.

I can not recall exactly when the conception took place, but do know it was many, many moons ago. 

It began as a small seed of thought, planted in the recesses of my soul.  With some tending and nurturing, it sprouted.  The idea grew stronger and eventually took on a life of its own. 




After an extended gestation period, and much anticipation, it is time to give birth. 

With an open and grateful heart, under a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, and on MY very own Birthday, I introduce you to my baby, a newly created blog entitled:

“The Law of Reflection” 



Please follow my blog to experience the "Law of Reflection," the term I have coined to describe a powerful personal philosophy.  Learn how this perspective has positively impacted me, and ways it may empower and enhance your life, as well.


Happy Birthday to me! Have a glass of champagne and celebrate!



Creative Commons License
The Law of Reflection by Lori Butler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at lawofreflection.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo-Hoo! Welcome to the blogosphere! I can't wait to see what amazing things you're gonna share here. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post, what a gift to yourself. I love the post, your world is going to be changed forever :) great theme as well, I love it...


    Regards

    Kirpal/Sony
    www.guruhabit.com

    ReplyDelete